Shooting of ‘Dishoom’ scenes swapped for John Abraham’s injury

John-Abraham-Wallpapers-2010-2John, who injured his knee earlier this week while shooting for another film “Force 2” in Budapest, has been advised to take rest for the next three weeks and has been told not to indulge in any action shoot till the time he recovers completely.

The “Welcome Back” actor has almost wrapped up the first schedule of “Dishoom”, which also stars Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline Fernandez and Akshaye Khanna.

The second schedule required several action sequences to be shot in Abu Dhabi. However, keeping John’s injury in mind, the makers have jointly decided to shoot other parts here and do the action sequences later.

“Considering John’s health, the high octane action sequences have been swapped with dialogue oriented sequences of ‘Dishoom’,” the spokesperson of the film said in a statement.

“Dishoom” is directed by Rohit Dhawan and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala under Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment.

Check Also


Athiya to walk for Masaba Gupta at AIFW 2016

Athiya Shetty, also the brand ambassador of Maybelline New York, will walk for designer Masaba ...


Preity fears Paparazzi

Preity Zinta on Monday vent out her frustration over how press photographers pounce on celebrities, ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *