Do you wish to reduce weight within 10 ten days? If you eat right, perform the correct exercises and follow a healthy regime, you are bound to lose the excess pounds.
Manish Dagar, an expert at fitness club Celebrity Fitness, has doled out some tips:
* Diet: Diet rules for waist training are that a person has to be calorie deficit. Daily consumption of at least five to six small meals should also be on right amount of protein and healthy fats diet and low in carbohydrates (fats like Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, flaxseed, extra virgin olive oil).
Consumption of green vegetables is extremely important because besides known for detoxing your body, they are known to be rich in fibers and complex carbohydrates.
* Crunches: Basic abdominal crunches, oblique crunch, knee-to-elbow, leg raises, full sit-ups are very effective.
Raise your head and shoulders off of the floor. Hold for three deep breaths, then return to starting position. You will feel tension in the muscles of your abdomen. Remember not to clasp your hands behind your head while doing abdominal crunches as well.
* Planks: The planks are one of the best exercises you can do for your core because it builds isometric strength to help sculpt your waistline and improves your posture. Depending on the type of plank, you can also engage your back, arms, shoulders, gluts, and hamstrings. The types of plank exercises that can be practiced are forearm planks, straight arm planks, plank with arm or leg lift, side plank, dolphin plank and one-legged plank.
* Waist training basics: It is one of the biggest myths that doing only crunches help reduce waist line. Crunches are essential, however they only strengthen the core muscles and build endurance. To lose fat around waist line, it is very important to combine high intensity interval training (HIIT) moves along with crunches to get magnum results. Start with cardio moves like skipping, jumping jacks, burpee and hand walk.
* Jogging or running is a popular form of physical activity: Regular running builds strong bones, improves cardiovascular fitness and helps maintain a healthy weight. The difference between running and jogging is intensity, but both are forms of aerobic exercise.